At the end of the program graduates will be able to:
- Graduates will be able to develop science, knowledge and information technology using trans and multidisciplinary approach in order to develop an innovative and verified works in computer science that has commercialization potency.
- Graduates will be able to manage and lead research in computer science with inter and multidisciplinary approach.
- Graduates will be able to contribute in computer science field development through various applied research that has implication to enhancing the quality of life.
- Graduate will be able to disseminate study result in computer science field through publication in national or international journal and seminar.
- Graduates will be able to develop the theory and method in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Management and Governance (MAGO), Enterprise Applications (ENAP), or Emerging Technologies (EMTE) domain.
- Graduate will be able to create new framework of IT governance and IT government based on available framework.
Last updated :